To download a copy of this article please Click Here
1) Consume whole foods - supplements are last priority.
2) Consume enough protein - at least 1g/pound of body weight
3) Hydration - 80% of muscle is water and 60% of your body is water. #EnoughSaid
4) Eat every 3-4 hours, eat before bed
- Example: 2 PB&J's and a glass of milk before bed
1. Coconut Oil
2. Chia Seeds
3. Natural Whey Protein
4. Ant-Oxidant Berries
5. Coconut Water
All posts on this page are given credit to the original author to the best of our ability.